These pages document the infrastructure behind the on-line services maintained by the West Kingdom Web Team. The purpose of this documentation is to describe how these services were set up and configured, how they are maintained, and how permissions and access rights are granted. The URLs to the various service administration pages are catalogued here.
The West Kingdom infrastructure consists of a number of different components:
- A unified website system, run on a single large web application.
- Social media services.
- Google Apps for Nonprofits, powering email and other services.
- Source code repositories, hosted on GitHub.
- Documentation tools, such as ReadTheDocs and GitHub issue queues.
- Legacy websites, still running on our older hosting provider.
The old design center is at https://wkweb.westkingdom.org. In particular, see the introduction and scope statement at the West Kingdom Website Grand Unification Theory Page.